Matrimonial and family law is a focus of our firm.
SBRL matrimonial and family law attorney:
STEPHEN R. LEWIS
- Criminal, civil, and matrimonial litigation – New York State and Federal Courts
- Appellate Practice – New York State Appellate Division, Second Circuit Court of Appeals and New York Court of Appeals
- Served as Assistant District Attorney, Westchester County – Section Chief, Superior Court Trial Division
- Special Prosecutor to the Town of Southeast
- Town Prosecutor in North Salem and Somers Justice Courts – handling Zoning, Town ordinance violations, and New York State Police Traffic violations
- Served as Special District Attorney in investigations and prosecutions – Westchester, Dutchess & Putnam Counties
Matrimonial and family law covers a wide variety of sensitive and highly emotional issues and can have a major impact on everyone involved. We have the knowledge and experience to provide our clients with comprehensive legal representation in complex matrimonial and family law matters. While prepared to litigate, we believe it is in our client’s best interest to seek dispute resolution and avoid lengthy litigation. We provide personal one-on-one attention to your matter.
Stephen Lewis has extensive and comprehensive experience handling extremely complex and difficult matrimonial cases achieving extraordinary results. He recognizes the emotional and economic strains of a divorce proceeding and strives to arrive at a just result without unnecessary and costly litigation.
Our matrimonial & family law practice area includes:
- Child custody and visitation
- Family offense proceedings
- Child support
- Parental rights
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Separation agreements
- Property division
- Post-judgment relief